DIY - mustache stamp

20:17

In my previous post, I expressed my love for the mustaches among us.
Now I've made ​​something great, a mustache stamp.

Very simple and very fun!



What you need
a gum
a knife or other sharp thing
a template
a pen
a little patience
a steady hand

and last but not least

ink!

What you'll do
You choose a mustache template - you can get it on the net or just draw one yourself -. Here you have the one that I used


click

You cut this out

You put the mustache on the gum and draw the contours

You cut the contour of the mustache on the gum with your knife
 
You peel the gum piece by piece around the contours

and tadaaaaa!

Now just make it black with ink and you can brighten the world with your homemade mustache! Hoo - ray

This one's mine


You Might Also Like

0 fijne reacties

Ik vind het leuk dat je de tijd neemt om een reactie neer te schrijven.